Gerhard Link, Ludwigstrasse 31A, D-77977 Rust
1. Content: The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect,will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links: The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages – unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
3. Copyright: The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
6. Facebook – Button: Our website uses social plugins provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. The plugins are identifiable by the Facebook logo or the “Like-Button”. For a full list of all social Plugins please see: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
When you visit a page on our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers, thus enabling Facebook to receive information about you having accessed the respective page on our website via your IP address.
If you click the „Like-Button” while logged into your Facebook account, this links the contents of our website to your Facebook profile and in so doing also provides the information of your visit to Facebook.
Please be aware that we, the operator, have no knowledge about the data gathered by the plugin or how Facebook uses it. For more information about Facebook’s data use policy please visit their website: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our website with your member data already stored by Facebook, please log off Facebook before entering our website.
7. Google +1 -Button: Collection and dissemination of information:
By using the Google +1 button you can publish information worldwide. The Google+1 button helps you and others receive personalised content from Google and our partners.
Google will store both the information that you +1’d content, as well as the page that you were viewing when you clicked the +1 button.
Your +1’s may appear to others as an annotation with your profile name and photo in Google services (such as in search results or on your Google Profile) or elsewhere on websites and ads on the Internet.
Google will record information about your +1 activity in order to improve Google services for you and other users.
In order to use the Google+1 button, you need to have a public Google Profile visible to the world, which at the very least includes the name that you chose for the profile. That name will be used across Google services and in some cases it may replace another name that you’ve used when sharing content under your Google Account.
Your Google Profile identity may be displayed to people who have your email address or other identifying information.
Use of collected information:
Google may share aggregate statistics relating to users‘ +1 activity with the public, our users and partners, such as publishers, advertisers or connected sites.
8. Twitter – Button: Functions of the Twitter service are integrated in our site. These functions are being offered by Twitter, Inc. (795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA).
The use of Twitter and the “Re-Tweet” function links the websites you visit with your Twitter account and makes this information available to other users. Data is transferred to Twitter in the process.
We want to make you aware that we as a provider of the pages have no knowledge of the content of the transferred data or of its use by Twitter. You can find more information about the data privacy declaration of Twitter at http://twitter.com/privacy.
You can change your data privacy settings at Twitter in the account settings at http://twitter.com/account/settings.
Source: http://www.disclaimer.de, eRecht24 Facebook Datenschutzerklärung,Datenschutzerklärung Google Analytics, Datenschutzerklärung für Google Adsense, Google +1 Datenschutzerklärung, Datenschutzerklärung Twitter